Monday, February 28, 2005

There are organisms crawling round on my metaphorical plastic-thingy-that-people-use-in-science

Wow for the first time I find there is life on my blog. It is very inspiring. I find myself actually wanting to write something on here again. I am back, everyone!!!! :)

Here I am at university. I'm hopelessly confused most of the time. Still trying to figure out how to get myself to places without arriving half an hour late or something. I love most of my classes - this semester I'm doing Medieval Europe, American Literature, and The English Language (a Linguistics course). Next semester I'll be doing Shakespeare, American History, Roman History, and French Film. <--- that's my fun one. Luckily I have friends in all my classes which makes me very happy and much more relaxed. I'm even enjoying homework; pathetic eh?
Sorry if I've been through that before, I can't remember doing so but I'm pretty sure I haven't.

I had better go, I have an appointment with the Careers Advisor but I will be back soon now that I feel like it!!

No comments: