Wednesday, February 15, 2006

how abnormal am I?

You Are 8% Abnormal

You are at low risk for being a psychopath. It is unlikely that you have no soul.

You are at low risk for having a borderline personality. It is unlikely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at low risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is unlikely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at low risk for having a social phobia. It is unlikely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.
You are at low risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is unlikely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.


Well, that's a relief. :)

3 comments:

Patty said...

Ha ha. I already know I'm abnormal witout the quiz. I will take it anyway.

Do you know how many photo opportunities I've missed?

1. Not taking enough photos at my cousin's wedding.

2. Going on this balcony at a restaurant-completely forgot.

3. So many I could've taken in San Antonio.

4. Better cave photos.

5. Tons of flower shots.

6. Live awesome shows.


...the list goes on...

:(

Everyone misses great events/subjects. Try to focus on NOW. I bring my camera everywhere-no exceptions.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm 12% abnormal.

Aw, I want to be back at uni. I realised today that you and I won't graduate together. Sniff. Unless...You take a year off at the end of this year....Mwah ah ah ah....

~ Sez

I AM STRANGE.

Allie said...

Patty- I hate missing photos so much. It's one of the things I find most frustrating, thinking about some situation that is just so unexplainable and wanting to share it with everyone around you and ending up with only, "oh that's nice" in reply because you can't show them how it was. :S

Sez- Yay you're a blogger member! Yeah, it's really weird thinking you won't be there this year. Sighhh... it's odd how things turn out. When I left school I could never have guessed where everyone would be such a short time later. So strange. Are you going to blog heaps from Samoa or will you not have the time or the internet?
By the way, I'm really sorry I can't come to your thing on the 18th. :( What date do you actually leave?