1. See the Northern Lights.
2. See a musical at West End, London. Preferably Les Miserables.
3. Ski on the advanced slope. This doesn't seem exactly major, I know, but I've only gone skiing once - crazy, since I live near the mountains - and I want to go again!
4. Take part in some sort of covert operation.
5. Do a Jane Austen pilgrimage in the UK.
7. Ride a camel through the desert.
8. Learn how to play bagpipes.
9. See a volcano go up (preferably without getting killed).
11. Learn at least two languages other than English fluently.
12. Float in the Dead Sea.
13. Meet Bono, Edge, Adam and Larry. Discuss poetry. Be cool. Avoid hysterical meltdown consisting of "Oh. My. Gosh!"s.
14. Go to the Antarctic.
16. Be the first person to notice a spelling/grammar mistake in a major bestselling novel.
17. Have a baby.
18. Invent a chocolate that is good for your hips.
20. Find some natural hot springs somewhere in the wild in New Zealand and go for a dip.
21. Learn to dance.
22. Prove them wrong. Anyone.
23. Go to the British Museum and gain access to the non-public parts.
24. Work up the courage to hold one of these snakes in Bangkok. This is my sister-in-law and my niece about six years ago. I chickened out and took the photo instead of actually holding the snake. Always regretted it.
25. Take part in a major historical incident.
26. Have a "moment" across a crowded bar with someone famous, who afterwards talks about the mysterious girl they had a moment with across a crowded bar and who then disappeared forever. Preferably someone interesting/handsome.
27. Sit in a Parisian café wearing a beret discussing existentialism reading Waiting for Godot. I would say smoking a cigarette but there I draw the line.
29. Ride an elephant.
30. Go to an outdoor performance of Aida in Rome.
31. Have my own carrier pigeon.
32. Do a Sound of Music pilgrimage in Salzburg.
33. Go to Israel.
And that's about It, so far!