Saturday, January 30, 2010

Allie is annoyed

So I just got home and:

- My flatmate is having a loud "concert" at the flat to replace some concert she couldn't go to. It involves playing Switchfoot music REALLY REALLY loud. I'm tired. I want to go to bed.

Update: I am now sitting IN THE DRIVEWAY with my laptop because I do not want to listen to ANY more Switchfoot, ever again, never, ever, ever, and because I am a wimp who doesn't like asking my flatmate to turn down the music.

- I turned on my computer and opened up a Word document and it turns out someone who was just using my computer to read something before has changed my set-up! That has got to be the most annoying thing! Like changing the direction in which someone else's toilet paper rolls off the holder. Surely you would think that if someone has left something a certain way, that is how that someone wants it to be? There is no longer the toolbar at the top of the document which I can click on to get the formatting palette and the zoom option and so on. And I can't figure out how to get it back because Macbooks actually aren't all that intuitive (though they are pretty). Can anyone who has a Mac tell me how to get my toolbar back?

Sorry about the sheer boringness and self-centeredness of this blog post. Enough about me, let's talk about YOU. What annoys YOU the most?

2 comments:

Sarakastic said...

my neighbors have been listening to the same song for three months straight, for like two hours a day. I don't know what it is but it has a lot of bass and after awhile it sounds like the drumming is actually coming from inside my head. I feel your pain.

Stacy said...

When did she finally turn it off?

Um, I meant to comment on your previous post. I totally agree with you about sports. Too much glory attached to something rather frivilous.