Wednesday, April 23, 2008

welcome to the world...

...to my new baby niece, Miriam Katherine Rose. Born yesterday (22 April), all well, dark hair, little sister to Ruby, very very cute. I know my brother-in-law well enough to know that he wouldn't appreciate me sharing her photo online to potentially millions, so (below) Miriam and little Moses will have to do!


Unfortunately I won't see her for a while as she is in Perth, Australia, but my sister has recently accepted a job offer back in Christchurch starting next year, and they will possibly come back to visit for my father's birthday in August.

6 comments:

the captain said...

u2 and jane austen....so i'm "not the only one!"

great blog name ellesapelle....enjoy being an aunty.

cheers

the captain

theusualrubbish.blogspot.com

~Virginia~ said...

i've always wanted to be an aunt--alas, being an only child, this will never happen. :) congrats to your family!

Trish said...

Congratulations on the new family member...being an Aunt rocks :)

Tavis Xavier said...

Congrats

LEstes65 said...

Again I say congratulations Auntie!!! And welcome little Miriam. What a glorious name!

E. said...

Huzzah! What fun, to be an auntie all over again---tanti auguri.