Friday, January 21, 2005

back again

Well hello again, here I am after a very long break. Sorry! Funny thing is, as yet I am pretty sure I have no readers of my blog, so it seems rather ridiculous to apologise for being gone. I therefore direct my apology to the spirit of the internet. :)

I've been a little bit busy I suppose... maybe not though. We're moving house on the 25th. Which I don't want to do. So I've been packing and so on. Then I suddenly decided I was going to go to university this year. So I enrolled. Now I'm panicking that my student loan won't go through in time or I won't get a student allowance or something, because I left it too late!

Here is what I am doing: (in case the internet spirit cares)
A Bachelor of Arts, majoring in English and History.
English papers: Shakespeare, and American Literature
History papers: American History, and Medieval Europe
Linguistics: The English Language
French: France and the French through Film (<--- my fun one!)
Classics: Roman History

So, as you can see, immensely practical. But I think I'll enjoy it!

No comments: