Sunday, June 03, 2007

vanity?

Jenkneebee worried that this was a vain thing to do... and yes, I do feel like I have reverted to age fourteen - but it does not massage ones vanity to be told that one looks 70-something percent like David Hasselhoff, or to be told on another attempt that there is only one woman in the world who you could pass for, compared to nine men! Luckily, they were only two of my attempts at this fun game. First up, my five-year-old self (and even if I, according to this, do look like George Clooney, at least he's a very sweet small boy):


http://www.myheritage.com


And me, now! This is the most flattering of my attempts - imagine, only one man!

http://www.myheritage.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

apparently I look like John Ritter, great self esteem boost.

j said...

i didn't even think to try it with a picture from my childhood! better go do that...

LEstes65 said...

Ok, your younger picture looks like it could be a young Helena Christensen! And apparently, Anna Paquin is blessed with beauty to look like both you and me! We are SO hot!!!