Wednesday, January 07, 2009

2008

We have just had a 35 degree day. My goodness it's hot. (Translation for you fahrenheiters: that's 95 degrees.)

Right. Here is my attempt at copying Sara, who copied Stacy, who copied Beck.

2008, shown by the first sentence of the first blog post of every month. Like Sara, who changed that to the last sentence, I am going to bend the rules, and take my pick of either the first OR the last, depending on which I like the best.

2008 on Allie's blog:
There's this pizza chain in New Zealand called Hell. Of course, in this dreamworld there's no such thing as money! Everything I've written above is something I will try to keep in focus for the rest of my life. I'm a big fan of Georgette Heyer, especially her Regency novels. It really is difficult to pick out of the long list of books she wrote. That's not so bad when you're cuddled up in bed with several layers of bedding and an electric blanket! See the Northern Lights. Because I do this periodically. Why don't people learn from history? So, there has to be something you will enjoy! I'll be impressed if you've read all this. I would just find it too depressing.

:)

6 comments:

Sarakastic said...

I wish it was 35 degrees here, in any form of temperature keeping.

Stacy said...

I think I know people who talk like that. :)

j said...

I'm with Sarakastic. If it were even 35 F, I could be happy. You're making me very jealous. Happy new year!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome, and I'd rather have 35 F instead of 35 C...I melt under such conditions!

xox

Stacy said...

Wait. . . those umbrellas in your header picture have people on them?

Allie said...

Yup! Advertising some Thai drink, I think. :) A beach near Krabi.