Monday, September 19, 2005

snow

It's snowing. A lot. How weird is that. We've had fantastic weather the whole winter, and just as it starts nearing the end of spring, it starts snowing. (I'm in the southern hemisphere, for all you confused northerners who are living in summer right now!) Apparently it's going to be the biggest snow storm since 1992, and I'm sitting here at university wondering if I should go home in case I can't get back later. I think I'll risk it because it all seems very romantic! I'll let you know what happens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Motley Crue's Neil Breaks Leg at Concert
Travel guides. Create free travel blogs, travel journals, and travelogues. Make sure to create one on your next trip.
I think your blog is really fascinating> Great job! I hope you will check out my starting a home based business-related website.
Here is the link: starting a home based business. Thanks.