I am having what I am sure will turn out to be a bad day.
1) Woke up hearing scratching somewhere in or close to the vicinity of my room. Am worried it's another mouse.
2) My dad used up the whole table to read the newspaper so I had to eat breakfast standing up.
3) I ran out of real coffee.
4) On the car radio on the way to uni, they said that Richard Hammond off Top Gear has been in a car crash and is in a critical condition [see here]. I love Top Gear and I love the presenters and I am more upset about this than about Steve Irwin.
5) I forget to ask for a double shot in my flat white at the cafe, so my caffeine intake is sadly lacking.
6) I now have to go and write and write notes and develop RSI.
Let's hope my day improves from here.
Moving Day: Blog in Review
5 months ago