I was tagged by Stacy, so....
1. YOUR REAL NAME: Alison... or should I go for Allie?
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first three letters of your name, plus izzle) Aliizzle. That's gangsta fo sho. Phonetically unpronounceable under rules of the English language. Great.
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three of your last) Aste. Yeah, I can see that being fly... but possibly fly guy? Moving on.
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal) Green Elephant. It's not a very stealthy or sly sounding name, though, is it?
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, Street you live on): Grace Brittan. Not bad, I'd say. I'd definitely be the nice girl who's just moved to the city from Oklahoma and who wants to be an assistant at a fashion magazine.
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom’s maiden name) Steal Bar. How amusing. My Star Wars name is actually made up of real words, and makes me sound like a criminal who is made of rods of iron.
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (favorite color, favorite drink) Green V. Hey! That's styly! I like very much. That's a good superhero name.
8. YOUR IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dad’s middle name, 1st letter of a sibling’s first name, last letter of your moms middle name) Leragf. Looks slightly more French/Orc to me.
9. YOUR STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/body spray) Green Tea. No, I don't think I'll be using that. My sister would be 'Safari' though; that's not too bad, is it?
10. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother & father’s middle name) Mary Ingle. My mother didn't have a middle name so I've put her Christian name. It definitely seems normal, innocent and far removed from any sort of event pertaining to crime, for a name.
I tag JenKneeBee, Sarah and Layling!