Friday, May 04, 2007

phew


Well, now I feel like I overreacted somewhat last night. It was one of those days where all these little/medium bad things happened, one after another, and it seemed like that was just going to be the crowning incident. Thank you to those who did pray, and I am still praying for him - but what has happened is that Isaac's family have moved out of the district for better job opportunities, without leaving contact address etc. So it is really a very good thing that they felt secure enough to do this, and I'm happy that the sponsorship helped them get to this point, although I'm quite sad I won't get to send and receive letters from Isaac anymore.

Isn't this a pretty little bird?

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Well, that's a relief :)

Unknown said...

I'm glad Isaac and his family are ok! Hope they contact you or something so you won't completely lose touch with them.

xox

LEstes65 said...

I see nothing overreactive in your prayer request. How do you know your prayers (and others) aren't what changed his fortune from something really awful to moving for a better job? Hmmm? Tell me that! Your heart is awesome.