Sunday, October 29, 2006

ruby tuesday




I never realised it until my brother-in-law sent these photos under the subject title 'Ruby's Tuesday' - but my new niece's name is Ruby and she was born on a Tuesday! Snap! Sorry, I know these aren't huge but something went wrong with our computer and they were the best I could manage. We've already tried to pick out likenesses but it's a bit hard. I have to admit all babies do look very much alike. I can't wait to see her in the flesh. My dad is going over to Australia in a couple of weeks, so he'll be able to show me lots more photos when he gets back in December.

I had my last two exams yesterday. I managed to get very stressed out about them but to my surprise they went much better than expected. I guess I had done so much preparation, especially for History, that it would have been very hard to have found them difficult. I now feel luxuriously free and I am reading light fiction voraciously. You will notice on the blog index that under my "currently reading" title I am no longer reading textbooks for History. Yay!

By the way, Stacy, I have not forgotten that I was tagged for the five things I would not say at a cocktail party thing - I am working on it but I need to think a bit more!

No comments: