Thursday, November 30, 2006

the end

Bono flies the kite during Kite (surprisingly), the last song of the concert. (This is two photos but I stuck the kite picture up the corner of the Bono picture.)
Bono plays mouth organ at the end of Angel of Harlem (which ROCKED) - Bono has made me want to learn to play the harmonica. Leaving the stadium, and looking back at all the people. Never realised how many people there were when you're right in the thick of it.
Bono and Edge sing during Angel of Harlem.
Angel of Harlem. Bono and Edge smile at something.

And then it was over. Sighhh. Good photos eh? Thank you (again) Katie! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see U2 sometime. It's so hard getting tickets - you have to buy them so far in advance. I hope you enjoyed it.

Allie said...

I definitely did enjoy it, thanks! What we did was join U2.com (you have to pay about $US40) and then you get access to tickets one week before everyone else!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! Someday I'll get to see U2...

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are some seriously great pictures.

Allie said...

JenKneeBee - although it was very exciting and all that, in some ways the DVDs are better!!! (Feels like sacrilege saying that) You definitely see less at the concerts. We were lucky they came down our end lots, but the rest of the time we were kind of straining over tall people's heads to to see up the front! And on the DVD the sound quality's better so you hear the details better. I guess the concerts' main bonus is the atmosphere and seeing them up close.

Stacy: aren't they?! Katie is very proud of them, I think deservedly. I'm so glad she snuck her camera in (we weren't supposed to!).