Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Bolshevik social policy 1917-1924


Don't worry, I'm not going to tell you all about Bolshevik social policy. I just feel like it is coming out my eyeballs at the moment. I am feverishly researching for my essay because I would like to finish by the end of the week, when we have our mid-semester break for university. I have only gone through three books so far (aiming for six or seven) but it's such a soul-destroying operation it feels like I've been working on it for weeks, with hundreds of books. Yes, it is interesting. I just hate copying everything out into notes. Gah.

I'm not sure if I said anything about getting my buskers license before? Well, I have! My friend Louise and I are meeting up this Saturday to go through the music and then possibly going into town if we have time to busk. How exciting. :)

Hi Angie, thanks for visiting my blog--very nice to meet you! In what way are you making your career out of Jane Austen? (Cos that sounds really interesting/tempting!) I think I agree; right now Jane Austen is probably winning the war. But I really admire Bono too, and the rest of the band, especially the Edge.

No comments: