Tuesday, March 28, 2006

same old same old



Here's a couple more photos--another of Piha, and another from the airplane.

Am having a yucky day. I finally get to the point where I feel I've got over the worst of my cold and then I start getting headaches and feeling nauseous and panicking that I have meningitis or a brain tumour. I'm also feeling a bit of pressure having to catch up having missed a few classes last week, and having a test on Thursday. It's quite encouraging though; I've actually been studying for Linguistics, and you'd be amazed at the difference it makes. :) I actually know how to do some stuff now!

I got myself a busking license the other day! I'm very excited. Me and a friend from music are going to start busking quite regularly, we think. We'll have to learn up a few duets and then, Christchurch, beware, because we'll be on the streets every weekend. If we get a reasonable amount of money I probably won't have to get a job, which I would love!

I feel like I don't have much to talk about at the moment. It's a little depressing because I have to wonder if anything is happening to me, although I feel much busier and so on now that I'm back at university. Very odd.

No comments: