Monday, March 13, 2006

tedium


[a nephew of mine. I took this when I went down to Dunedin just before Christmas.]

To tell the truth, I don't know what to write in my blog today. That being the case, I should probably just ignore blogging until I have something to say, but actually I just feel like writing in my blog.

Nothing interesting has happened since Saturday and now it's Monday morning, I came earlier to uni than I need to so I could get a car park, and I'm bored. It's completely my own fault. I don't have a class till 1 o'clock (it is now 10:15am). I'm meeting someone at 11, which makes everything a bit better, but for all I know she'll need to run away very quickly. I have creative writing from 5-7pm this evening. Not so fantastic a day to look forward to really. Oh, but Katie and I are going to go and have Indian for dinner straight after Creative Writing, and Desperate Housewives is on TV tonight! :) Hooray for that.

Argh I'm so boring. :( I need a life. It's so depressing that my whole exciting weekend in Auckland is now postponed. There is a Navs camp on, but since I'm not in Auckland I'd really like to go to my friend Sarah's farewell on Saturday night--she's going to Samoa very soon for a longish period of time with YWAM. I'm going to miss her so much!

My friend Jane, another dejected U2 concert-goer, has suggested we randomly go somewhere like Hanmer or Dunedin this weekend... but I don't think it will work out. So maybe a few of us can get together on Friday night, play U2 music loudly, jump up and down and scream, and pretend that we're at the concert... Or, it could just be super-depressing :)

Oh flamingo. Just realised we're going to miss out on the St Patrick's Day concert now. That would have been so cool.

I need to get off here and stop complaining. See youuuu....

[Quote for today: Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months. --Oscar Wilde]

No comments: